These vegetarian quesadillas are the perfect 30-minute stew or midday recipe. Filled with sweet potatoes, black …
Trying to choose quick, healthy, simple recipes at dinner can sometimes be cumbersome, especially if you are in a crazy scramble to prepare everything, cook a meal that the whole family can enjoy all the time and make sure it is nutritious and well-balanced. With this Spanish meatball recipe below, you can be sure that it is a quick and healthy simple dinner recipe that the whole family will enjoy.
Healthy simple recipes for dinner: Spanish meatballs
• 500 g of organic lean ground beef
• A large organic or free range egg
• 2 400 g cans of chopped tomatoes
• 2 organic beef pieces
• 1 liter of boiling water
• Dried herbs de Provence (or a good selection of dried mixed herbs)
• 1 white onion, finely sliced
• 1 garlic clove, finely sliced, extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil, salt and ground black pepper
1. Mix the color with the egg and half the onion chopped. Season with 1 layer and black pepper.
2. Roll the mixture with your hands into ping-pong balls and fry in oil until they are almost cooked (the meatballs may still be slightly.
3. pink in the middle when boiling in the sauce). Be sure to turn them over every now and then so that they cook evenly.
4. Remove the meatballs and place them on a plate to rest.
5. Drop all 1 tablespoon of oil into the pan and keep the pieces of meat remaining in the bottom.
6. Add the rest of the chopped onion and a little finally chopped garlic and saute for another 2 minutes until golden.
7. Add the two jars of chopped tomatoes and a good sprinkle of herbs.
8. Add in the water and break into the final cube. Season with salt and pepper if needed.
9. Heat for about 10-15 minutes until the sauce thickens slightly.
10. Add meatballs and mix well with tomato sauce. Let them cook for a few more minutes.
These meatballs are delicious and can be served with some steamed greens such as broccoli, asparagus, spinach or any other of your favorite vegetables. If you think you want pasta or spaghetti, you can get them with "miracle noodles". These little gemstones are low calorie and low carbohydrate, which means they are perfect if you are aware of carbohydrates and want to lose a few kilos or maybe even if you want to lose a stone quickly. That's not to say that carbohydrates should be avoided completely, definitely not. I hope you like this healthy recipe idea for dinner and that you give it once. Hasta luego.