Almost a magic cake so easy is this juicy lemon cake! You have to try that! | eatsmarter.de #citron cake # cake # magic cake
I love buttermilk pie. This recipe is sweet, but it's a dessert, right? I use frozen pies and they work well. This is one of my husband's favorite desserts. It's so quick and easy. I keep frozen pies in the freezer for all kinds of pies: buttermilk, coconut cream, apple and cherry. I love apple pie heated, with a large slice of cheddar cheese together. But that recipe has to wait for another day.
Here is a list of what you need:
* 1-1 / 2 cups sugar
* 1/2 cup butter, melted (I do not use "margarine")
* 3 TBSP flour
* 3 eggs
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1-1 / 4 tsp vanilla
* 1 cup of buttermilk
* Line of nutmeg or spice
* 1 ea 9 "deep plate shell (I use frozen to save time, but homemade crust is really an option)
How to use:
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Mix the melted butter with the sugar with a hand mixer.
3. Add eggs and vanilla; continue to mix.
4. Add flour and buttermilk. Mix until even.
5. Pour in the pie shell. Sprinkle lightly with nutmeg or spice.
6. Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes.
7. Lower the heat to 350 degrees and cream for 50-60 minutes.
8. The top turns golden brown; the knife should be clean.
9. Allow the pie to cool and set up. Serve hot leftovers.
Ovens vary. In my oven, I remove all racks without one. I place the only place in the lowest position. The cake makes it better for me cooked on the lowest level in my oven. REMEMBER: cook only 10 minutes at 400. Stay close to make sure to reduce to 350 after 10 minutes. Depending on your oven, you may need to cook your pie longer than specified. Continue checking the pie by inserting the knife or toothpick until it comes out clean. The top is supposed to brown and make a thin "crust."